Tuesday, April 12, 2011

FINALLY....We started a blog! 
 I've been reading blogs for a long time now and love them.  So it's time to start one myself.  Just a little update...Caleb and I have been married for a year and a half now and we're just counting down the days until we graduate in May.  We live in a little two bedroom aparment in Holladay and just love being married.  Caleb is working at 1-800-Contacts in the evenings while he's going to school and will be graduating as an aviation technician.  I'm still at Zions Bank and will graduate in economics.  I can't wait to be able to have a life again and kiss school goodbye! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog!!! You have such cute pictures on it! I can't wait to see what you guys have been up to (though I really need to call you more!) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute Paige! And glad you have a blog now! Mine is wynettes.blogspot.com. Keep this thing updated!

    ReplyDelete